Don't know when you'll reheat and eat your loaf?
Freeze, then heat when you'd like
If you don't plan on eating your bread right away, double bag the loaf in plastic and freeze it. The only thing standing between you and one fantastic tasting bread is time. In our crazy world, it may seem like an anachronism to wait, but I guarantee it's worth it. And if you're like us, you'll come to like that time. And love what's coming next.
How to freeze your loaf
1. Remove bread from the paper bag
2. Double bag the loaf in plastic bags
When you're ready to eat, 7 steps to defrost and reheat
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Remove bread from the freezer
3. Take off the plastic bags
4. Place frozen naked loaf into heated oven
5. Leave it there for 40 minutes
6. Take the loaf out of the oven and let it rest for a few minutes (it's hot!)
7. Eat and enjoy!