Take that turkey up a notch, maybe twoPosted on
You probably have enough on your to do list in anticipation of turkey day. Let us do the baking. After all, it's our job and we'd be honored! We're standing by ready to bake hand-made breads and desserts just for you. Call to reserve yours.
So what do we recommend to make your meal complete and memorable?
- A bountiful basket of dinner rolls. Choose from farm, rustic Italian, multi-grain, brioche, or challah. Buy them by the dozen or by the each. Just warm them up and serve.
- A selection of special loaves. Make your buffet scene more beautiful and tastier with cranberry pecan and roadhouse breads. They are a dynamic duo of fall flavors. Don't forget the rye bread for turkey sandwiches too.
- Pies a plenty. All-butter hand-made crust filled with the best ingredients we could find. There's a flavor for everyone: creamy Pilgrim Pumpkin, toasty Perky Pecan, sweet tart Cranberry Walnut Wonder, rich Chocolate Chess, Jumbleberry (packed with cranberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries) and classic Rustic Apple. Two sizes to choose from, small for 1 to 2 and large for 6 to 8.
- For those who pass on pie, classic American cakes. Try our super popular Boston Cream Pie, southern Hummingbird cake or seasonal Caramel Apple Cake. 6" cakes serve 6 to 10, 9" serve 10-20.
- Just need a gift for your host? Sourcream coffeecake is the way to go. It's our most popular.
Give us a call at 734-761-2095 to place your order for holiday essentials and cross baking off your to-do list. While you're here, pop over to our neighbors Zingerman's Creamery and Coffee Company for gelato, cheese, holiday blend beans, and more!
Wednesday 11/26 OPEN 7 AM-7 PM
Thanksgiving Day 11/27 CLOSED
Friday 11/28 OPEN 7 AM-7 PM with limited bread selection.