Let us do the baking this Thanksgiving!Posted on
You probably have enough to do for turkey day. Let us do the baking. It is in fact...our job! We're standing by ready to bake hand-made breads and desserts just for you.
Here's a handy checklist for you:
- A bountiful basket of dinner rolls. Choose from farm, rustic Italian, multi-grain, brioche, challah. Buy them by the dozen or by the each.
- A selection of special loaves. Make your buffet scene more beautiful and more tasty with cranberry pecan and roadhouse breads. Don't forget the rye and farm breads for sandwiches.
- Pies a plenty. All-butter hand-made crust filled with the best ingredients we could find. Available in creamy Pilgrim Pumpkin, toasty Perky Pecan, sweet tart Cranberry Walnut Wonder, rich Chocolate Chess, Jumbleberry (packed with cranberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries) and classic Rustic Apple. Two sizes to choose from.
- For those who pass on pie, classic American cakes. Try our super popular Boston Cream Pie, southern Hummingbird cake or fall flavored Caramel Apple Cake. 6" or 9".
- Grab a sour cream coffeecake. Kick back and enjoy it for breakfast before you start cooking.
Give us a call at 734-761-2095 to place your order for holiday essentials and cross baking off your to-do list.
Wednesday 11/27 OPEN 7 AM-7 PM
Thanksgiving Day 11/28 CLOSED
Friday 11/29 OPEN 7 AM-7 PM with limited bread selection.